For a better journey with your collection, please take note of the following routine maintenance and size selection instructions. For more information on collection dimensions, please refer to the product detail page.
As with all things, the better you look after your pieces, the longer they will last and uphold their golden shine. Although all metals soften and fade over time, to prolong the life of your jewels we suggest adhering to the below guidelines.
- Avoid contact with cosmetics, perfumes, sunscreens, lotions, and other chemicals.
- Remove your jewellery before going to sleep to prevent accidental breakage.
- Remove your jewellery when washing your hands, showering, or swimming in chlorine or salt water. Avoiding this will significantly reduce wear and tear or potential loss.
- Remove your jewellery before performing any activity that risks physical damage such as cleaning and exercising.
- If you choose to layer your necklaces or pendants please note that the metal rubbing against metal may affect the wear of the piece.
- Wipe with a soft, cotton cloth after each wear to maintain shine
- Gently rub your piece in one direction, wiping away dirt
- Be gentle with chains to avoid stretching
- Do not use a brush. This will compromise the clear protective top lacquer.
- Do not use an ultrasonic cleaner
Our signature fine chain is delicate in nature and requires care to avoid accidentally getting caught or stretching. Please always keep this in mind, as any damage caused by wear and tear is not covered under warranty.
An acidic PH level in the body can be manifested through your skin, causing oxidisation and discoloration of your jewels over time. We recommend using a soft, cotton cloth to remove oils after each wear.
Wear and Tear
Chains With everyday wear, our fine chains may stretch due to continuous pulling or being caught on something.
Butterfly Backings Butterfly backings work by using friction to secure the earring in place. With general wear, the backings may become loose. We recommend tightening your earring backings to increase the friction on the post.
Metal rubbing on metal If you choose to layer your necklaces or pendants please note that the metal rubbing against metal may affect the wear of the piece.
Stones Stones are delicate by nature and are subject to chipping, cracking and scratching if treated with misuse. For our ceremonial rings, we recommend that the stones are checked annually to ensure the prongs have not become loose due to daily wear.
There is a warranty within 60 days of your delivery date for damaged items. After 60 days, there is a small repair fee. Warranty does not apply to sale items. To request a warranty repair or for more info, please email [email protected] with your order number and supplemental photos.
Please note that the return shipping is on your charge.
Finmich uses US sizing. For approximate measurements, see the table below. Please contact our service team if you require any further information.
|INNER DIAMETER||Finmich Size||US/CA|